Trucks International Risk Insurance

Trucks international risk insurance covers the trucks travelling throughout Europe substituting the motor insurance policy required to be in place when entering the different European countries. Widely known as Green card, this motor insurance document is internationally recognised, demonstrating that you have the minimum insurance imposed by law in each country the vehicle is visiting and therefore there is no need to arrange an additional motor insurance.